About the Hall

 

The Memorial Hall was opened in August 1955 and serves the 600 residents of the villages of Great and Little Addington as well as a large number of users from the local area who also attend activities.

The Hall is a very important facility for our community. It is used by local people of all ages for many different events and activities - a true cradle-to-grave resource. Regular users include parent and baby groups, pre-school playgroups and youth clubs for our children, and exercise classes, sewing clubs and bridge clubs for the rest of us. The Hall is also the venue for important community meetings such as the parish council.

In 2009, the hall was given a major refurbishment including new kitchen, toilet, disabled facilities, heating, lighting, insulation.